The domain registration process is quite easy. Simply follow the steps below:
- Visit this link: www.marcaria.com/domains
- Input the domain name of your choice.
- Choose the appropriate extension for the domain name that you would like to register then click "Search."
- Login if you already have an account or register as a new user.
- Specify the domain name's owner.
- Enter your Nameservers*
- Select a hosting plan*
- Review the details of your order and edit as necessary.
- Confirm your order.
- Select a payment method and proceed to pay.
*Marcaria.com is a reliable provider of nameservers and hosting plans.
Each domain registration includes the following tools:
- FREE Email & Web forwarding: Automatically forward your email to other valid addresses, and redirect Web traffic from one domain to another.
- FREE DNS Records Management: Control and manage your A, MX, CNAME records.
If you need to obtain a domain that has already been registered, we offer you our Brokerage Service to help you purchase it from the current owner!
If you contract this service, we will:
- Contact the domain’s current owner
- Negotiate the best possible price within your indicated budget to acquire the domain
- Manage the transfer of the domain into your account safely and efficiently
We have vast experience in this type of negotiations, in which the buyer remains anonymous and the seller has a higher disposition to respond to our emails and negotiate through an accredited Registrar like Marcaria.com.
Contact us at [email protected] indicating the name of the domain you are interested in, and we will send you more details of this service and the steps to follow.
In some countries, such as Brazil and Norway, local presence is a requirement in order to register a domain using the country's ccTLD (country code top level domain). For example, in Norway, you cannot register www.businessname.no if you are not a resident or if your business is not located in Norway. The same rule applies for countries like Brazil.
I do not meet the local presence requirement? Is there anything I can do?
Yes. Here at Marcaria.com, we offer “Local Presence” or Trustee Service. We will make the domain extension name available for you using our local presence. Domain name registration will be processed by our team but you will be the rightful owner and we will issue a certificate of ownership upon request. Please expect additional fees for this service which will be detailed in the search and order form.
The price of each domain name is displayed in the search results page as well as in the shopping cart.
It is also easy to check the prices for several domain extensions at once by visiting this link: www.marcaria.com/domain-prices. You may also contact [email protected] about the list of domain names and a personalized quotation will be sent to you.
At Marcaria.com, we accept payments via Credit Card, Paypal, or Bank Transfer.
For instant processing of your order, we recommend payments via PayPal and Credit Card.
If you prefer to proceed via Bank transfer, please contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Yes, we offer the following discounts for registering your domain for five or more years:
- 5 to 7 years, 3% discount
- 8 to 9 years, 5% discount
- 10 years, 7% discount
The discount is automatically applied to your order when you request your domain though our website.
It means that the domain extension that you would like to register requires additional documentation before it can be submitted to the Registry Office. You will have to upload documents like for example company incorporation certificate or in other cases trademark certificate of the name you want to register.
Once you order a domain name that requires further documentation, you will receive an email from our team explaining the documents that you must submit. This information is also available in “My Domain” section once you click the blue question mark next to the domain.
Notice also that the requirements of each domain extension are informed in the link “Requirement” of the domain search page.